Thread: World Cup 2018
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 10:37 AM   #63
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
If Harry Kane were not white, we would be screaming about his ridiculous flapping and flopping. He was as bad as Neymar.

Also, I am a Liverpool fan, and I was absolutely ashamed of Jordan Henderson - both his reaction to being bumped in the chin as well as butting his head back into a dude.

Gerrard was the same way - go to play for England and turn into a brat like the rest of the team.
I really don't think it's a racist thing. It's a "he's playing for England" thing. Personally, I think that anybody who screams and rolls as much as many of the players at the World Cup should have to leave the pitch to be treated by a doctor.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote