View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 09:24 PM   #44
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
$2.98 Whispersync Deal on The Darkness (Bk 1, The Invasion Triology), by W.J. Lundy.

As profuse as the Whispersync deals were yesterday, to that extent they have been difficult (where I do my trolling, at least) to ferret them out today. However, here's one that looks to be a good one.

It's the WS deal on Book 1 of The Invasion Triology, called The Darkness. It is written by W.J. Lundy. It definitely falls into the Sci-Fi subjenre.

The "vital" facts:
- 4.4 stars, from 430 reviews at Amazon.
- 248 pages.
- You can get the whole WS deal from the ebook's webpage at Amazon.

The WS deal is $2.98. Look at it this way: you can get the audio for only $2.98, by buying the required ebook ($0.99-ebook + $1.99-price of the WS audio narration (it's the same audio as you would get if you bought the audiobook at Audible)). Wanna know how much the audiobook is at Audible? It's $17.95, or one credit (someone asked me quite some time back if I would include the amount of credits that it would cost; I started doing it, but fell out of the habit. I'll try to remember to include that information from now on. ).

Oh, I checked the two other books in the series. They do not have special prices on their WS deals at this time.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 03-23-2018 at 09:48 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote