View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 11:42 PM   #38
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Wisteria Tearoom Mysteries Book 1, A Fatal Twist of Lemon, currently has a Whispersync deal of only $2.98.

The author of the tome is Patrice Greenwood. There are currently 6 books in the series, so it must be a good one. A 4.4-star rating, out of 424 ratings, at Amazon, speaks highly of this one, at least.

There are 276 pages in the ebook.

Follow this link to get to the ebook's webpage. From there, you can learn more about the ebook and/or purchase the WS deal.

I don't know if any of the other books in the series have WS deals or, if so, their audio narrations have been marked down. But, I'll plan to check as soon as I have opportunity.

ADDENDUM: The answer to the question in the last paragraph is "no."
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote