View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 05:14 PM   #32
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Whispersync Deals on TWO Edgars Family Novels--One as Low as $1.99!

I've got two Whispersync deals in the Edgars Family Novels series to tell you about. The series is by Suzanne Ferrell. Both are fantastic deals. However, one deal is slightly better than the other. I'll start with the better deal:

1) Kidnapped, A Romantic Suspense Novel (Edgars Family Novels Book 1). The entire WS deal is only $1.99! I don't remember ever seeing a WS deal priced this low.

2) Vanished, A Romantic Suspense Novel (Edgars Family Novels Book 4). The entire WS deal is only $2.98!

I'm a little pressed for time today, so I won't take time to give information on the books that I usually do. But if you've been around this MobileRead forum for a while, you know that I vet things well before I post them. I don't post junk.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote