View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 10:11 AM   #83
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I'd like to thank everyone for giving the MobileRead Book Club a great send-off and echo Bookpossum's call to support the newcomer, the New Leaf Book Club. I'm very excited about the new club and everything that's happening with it, and I know I'm not the only one. And I couldn't imagine anyone I'd rather have at the helm than issybird!
Aw shucks, Tom!

But I'll take this opening to remind people that the discussion for Whose Body? will be the last hurrah for the MR Club. I'd like to encourage everyone, no matter your former or future book club affiliation or lack thereof, to give it a try. It's a quick and fun read and either dirt cheap or free, depending on your market; there are also various free options for borrowing the audiobook, with a choice of excellent narrators.

And as Mickey Rooney did not say, "Hey, kids, let's put on a show! book club!

See you on January 8 for the February poll (nominations are still open) and January 15 for Whose Body?

Last edited by issybird; 01-04-2018 at 01:23 PM.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote