View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 03:40 PM   #9
JimmyR
ɴₐɴ
JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV PW4 PW3 PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidJD View Post
Thanks, JimmyR. I have to wonder how a malformed file on the PW would interfere with simply receiving and listing a book sent via Send to Kindle. Especially when it works fine with mobi files I didn't convert.
I've ran into similar problems in the past; a bad file causing subsequently loaded files to not appear or load correctly.

IF you haven't tried already, restart your PW. Also, try restoring the MOBI output settings to default. Could be a weird setting:
Convert Book Dialogue
Output Format: MOBI
Restore defaults (bottom left)

A similar problem:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...53#post3052053

Quote:
I tried your suggestion for File Type: Both and that worked. But that would mean double-size books filling up my PW. I guess I'll just stick with azw and sideloading.
You will not end up with a double-size book on your PW. You will receive only a single format version from Amazon. The dual format won't even work if side-loaded on the Kindle.

Last edited by JimmyR; 07-01-2017 at 04:03 PM.
JimmyR is offline   Reply With Quote