View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 06:30 AM   #13
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Here's a couple of screen caps from my KA1. The first is from immediately after the update when I had opened one book, after that I opened the maximum of 4 books that show on the home screen. My Books seems to sit in place but the Recommended will change to other blobs. Not sure if this version has the issue but the "A quick refresher" popup seems to show up on almost every power cycle.
Can you dismiss the "Recommended", "Find your next great read", and "Read articles from the we..."?

Can you dismiss tiles in general?

Thanks.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote