View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 06:11 AM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by lensmann View Post
My Aura One installed the new firmware while syncing this morning. However, I didn't get the new home screen,
Kobo might not be enabling the new home screen on all devices or everyone.
Quote:
and I've also lost the ability to sync via Wi-Fi. It stays stuck on "Checking for updates" - for well over half an hour this morning, until it actually ran out of battery. I've rolled back to 4.2.8432 for now - I'll try the update again when I get back from work this evening.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?
I manually installed it to me Glo. The sync happened, but I would say the "Checking for updates" took longer than usual. But, this could be the device. I frequently get network problems with it when the other devices have none. Also, it could be the message was not updated. The home screen updated while the checking message was still displayed. In any case, the sync has completed with no problems.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote