View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 03:13 AM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by oren64 View Post
Can you please post some pictures.
Here's a couple of screen caps from my KA1. The first is from immediately after the update when I had opened one book, after that I opened the maximum of 4 books that show on the home screen. My Books seems to sit in place but the Recommended will change to other blobs. Not sure if this version has the issue but the "A quick refresher" popup seems to show up on almost every power cycle.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_001.png
Views:	5439
Size:	892.8 KB
ID:	155206   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_002.png
Views:	4864
Size:	932.8 KB
ID:	155207   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_003.png
Views:	4805
Size:	422.4 KB
ID:	155208  

Last edited by DNSB; 02-22-2017 at 03:16 AM.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote