View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 06:01 AM   #9
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by seltzered View Post
[...]

I've tried typing with my i86 with a bluetooth keyboard within a terminal app, the eink just didn't quite feel responsive enough for my writing needs. Pretty sure I tried it with A2 mode on too. I'm picky about response time though - I spend much of my time trying to play with interactive animation code for the mac.
Seltzered, it could be that you tried with a faulty firmware: are you using the original, 1.7.1? In that case, it suffered from screen update jitter. I see the effect certainly changed with 1.7.4 (note: responsiveness felt perfect on the original T68 firmwares. For lack of time, I could not test the newest i86 firmware and the original T68 side by side).
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote