View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 05:01 PM   #7
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasi&prefects View Post
My hands-down favourite, to the point of evangelism, is "Self Editing for Fiction Writers" by Renni Brown and Dave King. Annoyingly, I don't think it's available as an ebook, at least it wasn't when I got it. I actually keep it on my writing desk for easy reference, and it's taught me far more than any book on actual writing. I also particularly like that it doesn't deal in absolutes: it's more "consider if you do this too often or not enough, here's an exercise to help you figure it out."

There's an excerpt here to see if its style gels with you.

Echoing everything GMW said!
It is now apparently. At least in Kindle: Amazon US
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote