View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 08:31 PM   #59
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I have one thing that I need every 45 days. I ordered it every month and after I got two of them I changed to every two months. Every other delivery I change the frequency.
I'd forget to change it and then be stuck. It's just easier to order it a week before. The cat litter is out of stock for 3 to 5 weeks so I had to get it local and it's smaller than Amazon's size. It seems another product I normally order is also out of stock too. Amazon's reliability is going down hill for me.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote