View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 08:09 PM   #5407
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Crystal is one crazy you-know-what.

It's 31° F outside. It's been raining. The ground is soaked and cold. A while ago I let Norton and Crystal outside to take care of business. Norton comes back in and promptly pees on the dishwasher. Bad dog; but if someone expected me to go outside in this weather to use the bathroom, I might pee on their dishwasher too. But after waiting by the door for about 10 minutes, there was no sign of Crystal. So I went outside to look for her, and there she was, laying by the fence watching the wheels go 'round and 'round, enjoying the chill as if it were a cool summer breeze.

I think she has anti-freeze in her veins.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote