View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 02:05 AM   #17
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan Moody View Post
I thought it might be worth highlighting that as a result of Amazon price-matching the Nook Store weekend sale most of the volumes of The Wheel of Time are between $3.99 and $4.99 apiece, 50% off, for US Kindle and Nook. Here are Amazon and Nook Store links for the first book of the series, The Eye of the World. The only one not on sale is the most recent, final volume, A Memory of Light, which doesn't come out in e-book format until Tuesday, and is preorderable for a hefty $13.49. Edit: on further examination the prequel novel New Spring is not on sale at either site, though it's only $5.99 at Amazon as a regular price.
That was one of the titles that tempted me. Someone gave me the time of the first one, but I've not yet read it. I was debating replacing it with an eBook for $4.