View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:57 AM   #15188
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Man-Kzin Wars XIII created by Larry Niven.
I forgot to say what I was reading next, which was Deviations: Covenant by Elissa Malchon,

The writing's OK, and the premise is interesting (two sentient species, one dependent on an essential vitamin found only (since the extinction of previously eaten species) in the other.

Unfortunately, I just can't believe in the covenant that the two species have come to, as described (in-story) in the first couple of chapters of the book.

So, on to: The Alchemyst by Michael Scott. A YA novel I bought way back in May 2009, but I'm pretty sure I haven't read yet.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote