View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 06:56 AM   #15186
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post

At the other end of the scale are The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever by Stephen Donaldson - first book of the trilogy is "Lord Foul's Bane". Immense, serious, and spectacular ... but it's one of those love-hate things. Some people really don't like them, but I still think the series, including what follows after, are some of the best fantasy I've ever read. (I've not read the ebook versions of these, but from what I heard, early releases had issues, I presume they've been tidied up since.)
OH WOW! THERE ARE EBOOKS! WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME!

Time to purchase and re-read. I loved this (at least the first trilogy) My favorite reluctant/anti-hero!

Oh Wow, the Library even has them....I'm on the waiting list. Woo-Hoo! What a nice birthday present!

Last edited by kennyc; 01-13-2013 at 07:02 AM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote