View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 01:21 PM   #34
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan
Submission info on Fictionwise's site suggests that they want books sent to them in "ready-to-convert" RTF files, which they do not edit or check... they expect that to be taken care of by the author before submittal.

(I was looking into submitting my work to them, but they do not seem to want books that have not already been printed. I'm considering arguing the point with them...)
Steve! Forgive my curiosity but I'd like to know what you read or how much you can read in a week, and if it can affect your writing in a way or an other? I find the dance of words fascinating and I'd love to write but my grammar is not very good. Do you find yourself sometimes going back to basics? I promise that when I get the Sony reader, if it legally gets to Canada that is, I'll read your books...

On an other note...I've finished the second in the Cyteen saga and I'm halfway in the third, it's getting harder to put it down and go to sleep. C J Cherryh is a fantastic and very intelligent writer. Her mastery of social relations and human psyche is uncanny and she gets everything well connected to her stories. It is funny how her story style is called scifi when everything she tells could pretty well be in this world. I srongly recommend her.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote