View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 03:13 AM   #2
franzli
Addict
franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franzli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Onyx Boox T68 Plus
Oh wow,I saw the charbax video but didn't expect this to have a digitizer! Now I'm a bit disappointed I just got the T68 recently, as i wasn't expecting any small format readers with stylus support any time soon. Probably now I'll wait till readers with imx7 come out some day, but I will be very interested to hear more about small devices with digitizers (although I'd hope there will be a 6.8 inch reader with stylus too, the slightly larger screen is very nice).

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited by franzli; 04-21-2016 at 02:20 PM.
franzli is offline   Reply With Quote