View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 02:59 PM   #57
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie View Post
Thanx for your imput Joe. I've never heard of fb2 files before coming on this site today. I'm trawling through the other sections trying to understand it but it's all a bit confusing I'm giving the conversion thing ago but I'm not sure what program to use, I tried ConvertLIT but don't think I did it right.

If people think other types of files are better use than LIT I would rather give them ago than stay with what I know.
Try the link on top, the wiki

It's maybe a bit better than browsing through the forums.
I personally find the forums better to get people's opinions, and the wiki to get things as factual as possible. So if you're looking for info,I'd suggest you to try out the wiki!
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote