View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 08:26 PM   #1
Movendi
Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Movendi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 7.7
Sync Annotations between PC and Android

I'm seeking a solution that will allow 2 way sync of annotations made between pc and android devices with your own pdf's or epubs.

I tried moonreader, ezpdf, montano with a combination of dropbox and dropsync but none have successfully achieved fluent 2way sync between pc and android.

Google Books almost solves this problem except that it does not permit annotations on uploaded books. No matter which pdf i try it will not let me highlight uploaded pdf's that has clear text or even OCR. Apparently it's suppose to work but not sure why it won't let me.

What other solutions are there?
Movendi is offline   Reply With Quote