View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:11 PM   #202
jackhulk
Connoisseur
jackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: K3 3G
I've found a small problem when it asked 'Execute Which ROM?'. Problem being three keyboard keys are mapped incorrectly.

Pressing the followings gives these results...

m = n
n = b
b = space.

Had a quick peak in rungame to see what I could see, and changed lines 12 & 13 from this...

Quote:
KN="1234567890____qwertyuiop____asdfghjkl_____zxc v bnm_."
KS="1234567890____QWERTYUIOP____ASDFGHJKL_____ZXC V BNM_,"
to this...

Quote:
KN="1234567890____qwertyuiop____asdfghjkl_____zxcv bnm_."
KS="1234567890____QWERTYUIOP____ASDFGHJKL_____ZXCV BNM_,"
...and to my surprise it corrected the error.

Clearly then my understand has come on leaps and bounds (since yesterday), and so now I'll be attempting to create an emulator for the Xbox 360 to run on Kindle if anyone is interested.

EDIT: That's strange. You can notice the space between v and b. In my post, as I look at it now, in my corrected lines, I've deleted the space between v and b, but submit the post, and a space is created?! So problem of the space between the v and the b is created by the forum. Looking at post #145 where I copied script from, I now see the space is there too.

Last edited by jackhulk; 12-09-2012 at 06:45 PM.
jackhulk is offline   Reply With Quote