View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 07:36 AM   #66
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
We got the same nonsense casual wear over here in Europe. I think teens think it's just cool to have some lines in English on their T-shirts or sweaters or whatever but sometimes (when you speak English) you have to wonder what is the meaning of it exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I actually wondered about that when I first saw this nonsens phrases on T-shirts and uses as names of shops and so on. Or is it that they understand the words but in the context they just read it as a sequence of words? Just like we have names that also can mean things but we do not interpret the names according to the literal meaning of the words.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote