View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #9
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
Same here. I use Mediamonkey and it does sync the music and says it syncs the playlists but Amazon's Music Player doesn't see them although Double Twist does. I tried contacting CS but their answer is to sync from the Cloud. I think their CS is great but I am getting tired of them thinking the Cloud is the answer to everything. Did they ever stop to think that wireless access is not always accessible, which is why I want music available locally??
That is why I am going to copy my music directly to my kindle.

Problem solved!

I am a semi-old fart in training! And I do believe in "If you don't hold it you do not own it!" So all off site storage I view with great suspicion and do not trust anyone with my stuff, including myself sometimes!

DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote