View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 08:37 PM   #3
MidnightBlue
écureuil secret
MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MidnightBlue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Kindle Touch
I find it surprising that anyone would think that they could simply find a picture on the internet and just decide to use it. Unless a picture is in an expressly marked non-copyright or Creative Commons area, it will be copyright to someone. It is easy to find very inexpensive or completely free images just by searching for them. Flickr has millions of Creative Commons images, and even some of the personal images will often be given to you if you ask the owner. Some find it flattering that another person wants to use their work. Several times I have had someone ask me for permission to use one of my Flickr images, I allow them as long as they include attribution.
MidnightBlue is offline   Reply With Quote