View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 05:36 AM   #67
eLiNK
Addict
eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.

Device: PRS-505, KDXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave2008 View Post
I added a table of content menu to the reader, so now we can jump between chapters by pressing "t" key when viewing pdfs.

download link for the new version:
https://github.com/downloads/houqp/k...er-606ef84.zip

As always, bugs reports are welcome. :-)
Tested some of my very complicated files.
Everything works well, not a glitch.

two suggestions/wishes on how to improve reading experience
1) it would be great if the mupdf would get "memory".
Specifically related to the table of contents. If I'm say on page 10, I call the table of contents up, go to another chapter, read a couple of pages.
By pressing the backspace, I should return to page 10 (on which I called the TOC up).
Likewise, if a function to go to a certain page (by number or bookmark) would be implemented later, pressing the backspace should bring you to the page on which this function has been called.

2) I find it rather appealing how the shortcut system is well thought out in Doukan.
Every line both in the file manager and in the TOC overview is 'numbered' by letters, so that pressing a certain letter you can directly start a file or go to some chapter from the TOC without the need to first select that line by joystick.
Obviously, it is of great value for non-touch kindles.

Last edited by eLiNK; 02-22-2012 at 05:40 AM.
eLiNK is offline   Reply With Quote