View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 05:48 AM   #19
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Is anyone else having problems checking out with Poisoned Pen Press? I spent a frustrating 30-40 minutes last night trying to buy six of their books - 5 of the $0.99 and one other. I tried two different browsers (FF and IE) and two different credit cards (one of which I used successfully a few minutes later to buy something else online from another site). I just kept getting a message saying my payment couldn't be processed. I tried again this morning, and same message.

I've sent them an e-mail, but wondering if anyone else is having this issue?
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote