Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 01:02 PM   #57
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvjohn View Post
Since I still haven't discovered how to actually start Duokan from within Kindle's firmware, I haven't returned to Kindle mode since installing it.
  • install launchpad hack
  • then copy the files in duokan-ini.zip into launchpad folder created after installation of launchpad hack
  • press shift shift space

to launch Duokanlite
pres shift D S

to return Kindle press shift D X

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvjohn View Post
I have tried to register, but it chops off my email address, presumably because it is greater than 16 characters?

Can you make a way to register so that we can contribute anything useful we find please?
You can use the account with name:mobilereadusers@sina.cn and password:duokanlite to left a comment on this site
Alternatively you can write a comment without logging in ,as anonymous user, by using option 匿名评论 at the lower right side of the comment area

Last edited by thomass; 10-19-2011 at 02:13 PM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote