View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 04:12 AM   #14
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by John123 View Post
I've been in book production as a compositor for 40 years, I think I know what "nice Looking" looks like.

ok - so explain to those of us who haven't please. what exactly do you want to see in your e-book - and more importantly - how's it supposed to look as the user cycles thru XS, S, M , L XL font size options on their Sony reader , or toggles normal / condensed on their Kindle .

Can you define "nice" in an environment where the end-user is in control of the display, & you have no control over e.g. number of characters per line.. ..

to my eyes a normal space " ' is fine & it scales /justifies sensibly with all user settings.

Last edited by cybmole; 05-17-2011 at 04:35 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote