View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 02:12 PM   #12
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Results for document 2

Document 2 is probably the hardest to get into a readable state. As I mentioned, the wide lines of text like this -- which you would never find for already-published material -- can be a problem.

I don't find it very readable if loaded on the device and modified, even in landscape mode.

Reflow makes the font big enough to read, to produces some other formatting oddities. The graphics in this file are raster graphics, not vector graphics. These don't evaporate like vector graphics, but often they don't fit where they were supposed to go and get moved to another screen, which can be a bit odd -- you'll see this in the attached photos with the numbered charts.

SoPDF produces something which is readable if you've got decent eyes, but the font size is not quite comfortably large. It would do for me in a pinch, though.

Sorry, some of these really got a lot of glare. If I were less lazy, I'd retake them. (But I'm not.) They are much less blurry than you can tell from these photos.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	doc2page2-unmodified-portrait.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	747.0 KB
ID:	42635   Click image for larger version

Name:	doc2page1-unmodified-landscape.jpg
Views:	415
Size:	733.8 KB
ID:	42636   Click image for larger version

Name:	doc2page2-unmodified-landscape.jpg
Views:	399