View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 12:28 PM   #10
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
I'll try to get to this tonight after my kids are bed-- at work now. (Of course, I have my reader with me, but not my camera!)

Looking briefly at the samples, I expect decent results on #1 after processing with sopdf. Doc #2 doesn't look like professionally published material but rather like a student paper or something like that. Those can be tricky, since the line lengths are longer. It's better if you are able to get your hands on the source file. Doc #3 would get similar results as #1, except for whatever genius put the little squares in the corner. Yeah, I know these are common on page proofs, but they'll likely spoil any attempts to auto-remove the margins. (Though it could be done manually.) It also looks like it's made with LaTeX--again, if you could only get your hands on the source file!
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote