View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 08:28 PM   #37
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anulek View Post
I'm not so sure. This came with 4.9.11311, which was only for newer models and omitted Aura. That's why I'm asking, it's not in specs of newest release.
Well, I am. I would have said something if there was any doubt. And that is why I made the comment about three character search strings.

And in case you haven't noticed, the release notes don't tend to be comprehensive. And they are never cumulative. They are generally only the changes from the previous release for any device.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote