View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 08:08 PM   #46
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyanonymous View Post
I decided to do a quick (as in under 5 minutes) search of the underworld. It's a shame - as I was quickly able to find versions of most of the books mentioned here, many marked v1 or higher (meaning they've been proofed multiple times usually). The authors are missing out, and the readers who don't like the dark are missing out because they can't get a copy of some great readings.
It is a shame that there aren't versions of all of these books for sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afa View Post
Off the top of my head, I can think of only two series, which, technically, makes it nine books.

The Black Company by Glen Cook
and
The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, the Unbeliever (First & Second) by Stephen R. Donaldson.
I wouldn't mind having the Black Company books myself.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote