View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 12:21 PM   #37
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinne View Post
Ruben, will I still be able to create a TOC from a manually generated one from epub?
Yes, you will. It doesn't matter how the toc.ncx was generated; if your epub has that file, then you can build a toc.xhtml.
And althought you could build the toc.xhtml by hand, I don't advise you that; instead, use the Calibre commands.

Quote:
I know they won't be the same, but will I be able to follow these same guidelines?
Yes, follow the steps of my previous post to create the TOC for mobi, and don't forget to set the semantics, it's very important. And if you find an error, don't be afraid of asking

Regards
Rubén
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote