View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 12:31 PM   #19
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefiriot View Post
My only regret is that you can't use two images on the same cover in the Generate Covers plugin: I wanted to make a cover with your Leather Cover 1 as background and an illustration at the bottom superimposed on top, but that didn't work out and I didn't feel like breaking out GIMP for it. Ah well. Either way thank you very much for the linen covers: I've made myself a very nice default cover setting with your Linen Cover 3.
Use an image editor like Paintshop Pro, Gimp , the use that with Generate cover to add the metadata (author, series, title)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote