View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 08:40 PM   #14
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Do not use window media player it will mess things up.
I avoid WMP too, except I had to use it the other day in order to download an OverDrive audiobook. I got hit with "device clock not set" error and couldn't download my audiobook. A manual reset didn't work, so I did a search. A post in the SanDisk Forum said to download a non-DRM file from WMP to my Zip while online. That reset the clock and I was then able to download my audiobook from OverDrive.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote