View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 08:04 AM   #10
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
A great list. I'll probably read whatever wins, and vote for whatever I can get from the library.

Having seen the movie Shutter Island, I'd be interested in what the book is like.

Quote:
... Just a quick question - when did the nominations for these take place? I completely missed it. ...
How about subscribing to the Books Club forum? It doesn't get too much traffic, so you won't get inundated with emails.

Or maybe it is time to take WT Sharpe off your ignore list?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote