Thread: MobileRead January 2018 Second Chance Vote
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 11:38 PM   #7
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Wow there are some good books in this list. Only a couple that I'm really not interested in, though none that I wouldn't read if they were the winner. There are some duplicate authors, but that doesn't bother me particularly, and there's a pretty broad range across topics, genres, and even costs. I'm going to hold off voting for a couple of days, mostly because I've been travelling for 4 days and have to turn around and leave tomorrow again. And I want to actually think about which ones I want to vote for.
CRussel is online now   Reply With Quote