View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 08:48 AM   #8
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
I read a lot of A. Dumas when I was 16-18. This trilogy and The Revolution are the most famous. It happened when I got into Uni and got an access to its library with 12 toms series by A. Dumas. It was a long and very interesing reading spree! The only drawback of all of his books was that all his stories had a sad end . I think it is the main reason why I have never tried to re-read his books, except only one The Count of Monte Cristo

Thanks HarryT.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote