Thread: iPad Got an iPad mini 6
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 12:18 AM   #1
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Got an iPad mini 6

I just bought an iPad mini 6 and really like it for reading and web surfing. My iPad Air 4 (2020, pre-M1] was just too big and heavy for reading what with my arthritis and carpel tunnel syndrome. (It sux being old!) I will use the iPad Air 2020 for spreadsheets and writing and photo editing. Mostly I find myself using the iPad mini 6 though for nearly everything else. With the smart folio case it weighs nearly nothing! I like that the case is held on by magnets so it is easy to remove and install. Way too expensive for a case though…

Last edited by OtinG; 02-11-2023 at 12:21 AM.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote