View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 02:50 PM   #6
homeceo43
Connoisseur
homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.homeceo43 will give the Devil his due.

Device: Meebook P78 Pro, Likebook P6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
Thank you for this tip! I just a got a Kobo Aura One a couple of months ago and I use KOReader instead of the Kobo software.

I like looking at the covers when I browse my books, but the Mosaic with cover images mode does not have the metadata and percent read.

The Detailed list with cover images and metadata is so useful, but the covers are very small.

I changed the "64" to "150" and this changed the list of 10 on a page in the File Browser and History to 4 on a page and that allows good size thumbnails of the covers along with all of the metadata and percent read etc. Changing the "64" to "128" allowed 5 to a page and looks even better.

Thanks again!

Last edited by homeceo43; 09-25-2018 at 06:43 PM.
homeceo43 is offline   Reply With Quote