View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 11:31 AM   #61
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Regarding my PayPal payment (US account) still on pending... they said it would go through within the day (since the money got already deducted from it).
July 4th, as you may remember from your days here, is a banking holiday so the next bank day is Thursday.

I was involved in an earlier "too good to be true" deal from Tiger Direct and they honored the low price in the interest of good customer relations.

If the price is valid then it would seem to me that this is the first indication that a new Reader is coming out. (The alternative is that Sony has thrown in the towel on the Reader and is leaving the market.)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote