View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 05:50 PM   #15
gollu
Unsullied
gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i
Le Guin is maybe the author I've most adored and I've looked everywhere to collect the books she's written. And somewhat shamefully I have to say, I have obtained a few of those in a illegal fashion. Others I've bought from old book store and 2 I've bought in regular bookstores. I really don't think she stands against Google in particular but more against the ebook form as is.
I am sure that it'll be not more than 2 years for most of the authors to understand that keeping the books paper won't be of any benefit for them. But for the time being, we'll read such letters and wait.
gollu is offline   Reply With Quote