View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 02:57 PM   #8
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I love neuschwanstein!! I used to have a poster hanging over my bed after I went in high school! That long bridge was wicked scary though (I'm afraid of heights).

Oh, say! I just had a fabulous idea- let's make it the true melting pot of (wait for it) Hawai'i!! Oh I am so blessed such a lucky idea came to me just now! Think of the food and the cultural experiences awaiting you! And the sun and the beaches and the...
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote