View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 09:58 PM   #12
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBilly View Post
I wasn't trying to start any trouble. Anyone is welcome to try to sell their stuff for whatever price they want. I was just pointing out that T1s direct from Sony Canada are going for less than that price. A Pottermore T2 can be had for $99.99 plus tax from Sony. It might take some time to sell at your friend's price.
No trouble. But you need to recognize that new is not the same as a refurb. Refurbs may have scratches and marks on it. New ones don't. That's a big difference. I would not be happy with a unit that had scratches on it. Nor would many other people.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote