View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 10:38 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
My original response to Afrosheen was purely about making sure the Sony thumbnails were correct regardless of what cover is inside each book. Your response implied that the Sony device driver thumbnail options weren't useful. Perhaps I misread your intent.

Your suggestion re: the image editor may well be good advice if forcing a correct page-1 cover is essential for other purposes, e.g so it can be used as a current-book-screensaver.
I wasn't saying your thumbnail settings idea was a bad idea. I was saying I don't use the thumbnail settings because I've never had a cover issue with my 650 that wasn't due to a problem with the cover image. For example, a CMYK saved JPG is an issue.

Making sure the cover image options are correct and then saving as JPG is the way to do it.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote