View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 03:45 PM   #15
sven
Enthusiast
sven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sven has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Touch
@KevinShort:
Thank you for your feedback. I am a bit surprised that there is an offset on the touchscreen of the Glo. I guess your script reads the /dev/input/event1 as my app does. Since I don't have an Glo, I am relying on my virtual Kobo only, and there it works fine, at least on my PC. Nevertheless, I will have a look into it.

By the way, how many keys does the Glo have? Do you have the keycodes available? The Touch has two keys: HOME (102) and POWER (116).

Regarding the resolution of the icons you are totally right. I drafted the icons only black&white 180x180 pixel each. On your Glo they are scaled up by around 25%. That makes the icons looking more coarse than on the Touch. But as you also might have noticed, I am not nominated to be the best icon designer of the world. That's for sure I would be grateful, if anybody in the community would like to contribute some neat icons (250x250, up to 16 levels of gray)
sven is offline   Reply With Quote