View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 08:49 AM   #91
Saturday
Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage (3G)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella20 View Post
Is it available to download via Wi-Fi? I don't think Amazon pushed the update to the Kindle PW yet. I might be wrong, I've already updated so I'm not sure.
Actually, I'm not certain either. I was just assuming that they had rolled it out on wi-fi simultaneously, but I can't check; since my PW also needed a recharge, I copied the update over from my PC and it was successful.
Saturday is offline   Reply With Quote