View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 02:35 PM   #34
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I remember seeing "fingernail dents" in some keys on keyboards used by women with long nails, when I did computer repair service. A touchscreen may eventually have the same problem (perhaps even the new Paperwhite kindle). Just be sure to keep your nails trimmed. And do not wear sharpened stainless steel fake nails when using your Paperwhite...
I wonder if some people have gotten used to using fingernails to touch the screen (to reduce transfer of skin oil to screen surface). That works with IR touch screens. This technique probably won't work with Paperwhite as it has a capacitative touch screen.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote