View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 12:38 PM   #477
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_skies View Post
Yay!! That's great news. Thank you Blossom.
I was in bed playing YouTube reviews on my phone. I was actually trying to annoy hubby because he didn't share my enthusiasm about the Paperwhite. So I was making him listen to the reviews hoping he see the beauty of the device when I just happen to glance and thought I saw the option Landscape Mode on a menu shot. I squealed making him jump. I backed up the video and paused it and sure enough it was there along with several other menu options I haven't seen before.

I was using Tapatalk at the time so I couldn't post the link but here's the review that shows that shot.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote