View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 11:31 AM   #132
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I currently have two Dell laptops. A small 11.6" model, the Inspiron 11Z, which I take away with me on trips, and use in bed (yes, I know that's sad! ), and my main laptop which is again an Inspiron (I forget the model number) with a 15" screen. Both are about 2-3 years old now.
My Dad used Dells for years. He had no complaints. Only one of his Dells had an insurmountable problem when a power surge fried it after he neglected to plug it into a surge protector. Which wasn't the crispy Dell's fault.

Last edited by unboggling; 07-08-2012 at 11:33 AM.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote